sandybeach

Friday, November 25, 2011

Tool 11

Tool 11  Reflection

First, after being overwhelmed, the nuts and bolts about digital learning is a new beginning on a life long adventure. I plan to learn alot more with ongoing trainings found in Atomic learning...my major resource. Also, I will use resources found in the course to refer to in a pinch.
After it's all said and done, I do plan to use I Pad apps as stations and daily drills. The notebooks will be perfect to provide safe experiences for students to collaborate and create projects and research sites for a specific project or with other students in our world. I like the Animoto for student presentations too.
I now have accepted technology as my future for learning, which is completely open ended and exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing your 11 tools blog and passing your assessment! Technology easily lends itself to being a life long learner because it is constantly changing and new stuff everyday. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete